Agenda Settlement Briefing's
Agenda Settlement Briefing's are held the Monday before the Ordinary Council meeting.
AGENDA Settlement Briefing
Notes from Agenda Settlement Briefing
Procedures for Deputations
- Public Question Time will not be held during the Agenda Settlement Briefing.
- Deputation requests are to be approved by the Presiding Member and must relate to matters listed in the Agenda of the Settlement Briefing.
- A person wanting to make more than one deputation must lodge a request with the Presiding Member by 4.00pm the Friday before the Settlement Briefing.
- A maximum time of 10 minutes per Agenda item is provided. Where there is more than one person speaking for or against an item, the timeframe will be reduced accordingly.
- Groups of people with the ‘same interest’ are encouraged to elect one ‘spokesperson’ to speak on behalf of the group.
Download Deputation Form here