Self Drive Tours And Walk Trails
With our busy lifestyle we often don’t take the time to appreciate some of the wonderful attractions we have on our doorstep. As you know York is the first inland town.
Why not do a walk or drive in an area that is rich in History and Heritage. We are fortunate to have some of the most outstanding areas of bushland within the proximity to the Perth Metropolitan area. We have 13 Self Drive Tours and The Avon Historic Tourist Drive.
There are over 9 different walks within our area; these feature some of the natural and heritage attractions in our district. Click here for details of these drives, and the walks can be obtained from the Information Services in the York Town Hall 81 Avon Tce York.
Put on your walking shoes and see what we have in and around York.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN BUSHWALKING – PERSONAL SAFTY IS A MATTER OF CONSIDERATION AND COMMON SENSE.
- Wear suitable shoes and clothing.
- Take a hat and sun protection.
- Take plenty of water with you.
- Tell someone where you are going, and when you will return.
- Take all your rubbish away with you.
- DO NOT:
- DO NOT Wander away from the designated track.
- DO NOT Pick wildflowers or native flora as it is an offence.
- DO NOT Light fires, unless in an area designated for that purpose.
Click here for a list of Self Drive Tours And Walk Trails