Skip to Content


Crossovers require the approval of Shire's Works Engineer before commencement. This is due to future planning i.e.: footpaths and storm water drainage issues.

To notify us with your intention to install a crossover please download this form and return to Shire office. When consultation has taken place, and approval given, only then can work commence.