- Food premises inspections.
- Food sampling for bacterial and chemical analysis - both random and Health Department of Western Australia food monitoring programs.
- Investigations of food complaints.
- Investigations of food-borne illnesses - after receiving confirmed notifications from a Doctor.
- Food recalls after contamination or deterioration of food products.
- Food labeling compliance.
- Approving new premises to current health standards and legislation.
- Regulating and approving food stalls for one-off or temporary functions.
- I am Alert Food Handling Certificate online FREE Free Online Food Safety Training!
I am Alert Food Handling Certificate (Free Online Food Safety Training)