Engineering & Works
The Shire employs operation and maintenance staff, which consists of plant operators, gardeners, building maintenance officer and works supervisor.
Council officers can assist you with:
- Road maintenance (potholes etc)
- Parks/Reserves (maintenance)
- Street trees maintenance
- Road verge maintenance
- Requests for private works
- Trees across roads - except main roads
- Bridge damage
- Crossovers - except main roads
- Storm damage
Any queries or concerns regarding Shire works can be directed to Council's Works Manager on (08) 9641 1219.