Skip to Content

Noise Complaints

Council's Environmental Health Officers are authorised to enforce the Noise Legislation.

Action can be taken through our Environmental Health Officer if you are experiencing noise, which is causing unreasonable disturbance. The first step is to approach the person making the noise and discuss a possible resolution. If this is unsuccessful, a written complaint is required by the Environmental Health Officer who will then investigate the matter further.

Noise information sheet, for further information please click here.