Skip to Content

Heritage Areas

Development within a heritage area in the York Shire requires separate Planning Consent (see under Town Planning). The planning assessment is normally undertaken prior to the assessment of a Building License Application. A fee for Planning Approval separate from any Building License fees may also be payable.